Is she so weak ? Can't she stand up and fight for our love. Is this what I expect from her - To bow down and surrender to society / parent pressure just because they feel our love is against the set rules, set culture.
Rajeev, recalled that, he always use to tell Shruti to be free in love, to be expressive in love and stand up for your love no matter what. But, don't know where all that go as her silence, her ignorance is an indication that her love was not love, it was Gory Love Dagger.
2 Years of my life ( our love ) I gave to her. I don't expect anything from her even now,but at least I hoped that she would have become strong enough from my love to sustain all the pressure. And, did I ever asked her to fight this alone,no. It was always We - Me & her and yet she bowed down. This choice of hers only leaves a thought in my mind - her love was not love it was Gory Love Dagger, thought rajeev for Shruti!
Rajeev - Shruti - If you can hear me - Go find the love as love not just for fun and pleasure. Stand up for your love, fight for you love, else society will always do what they did to us. Live for free, pure love.
You might have proved me your love was not love but it was Gory Love Dagger but please do not do again to someone, because not everyone is as brave and as courageous like me to understand and forgive you even after killing, crushing hurting me ( our love )so much!
Thanks you for your Gory Love Dagger !
Rajeev - True Lover and Forgiver !
No comments:
Post a Comment