It is been more than two weeks, and yet not even a second has gone by when Raghav didn't think about Pallavi and her last word to him- I'll call you tomorrow!
Sometimes Raghav wonders 'why' he is still not over from Pallavi's thoughts, 'why so ? But, In few moments Raghav counters his own thoughts -Few gaps in talk just can't take away your feelings, your love and your memories of the person you loved with all your heart!
Deep down in his heart Raghav knows, that he may never be able to see Pallavi or have a word with her again, yet pallavi's love, her memories still reign his heart and it'll be so till he breaths last!
Raghav looks up to azure sky to say - You know Pallavi- you're amazing, I still smile, I still laugh...because I hold you firm, I love you beyond this moon and stars :)
Raghav to Pallavi - Manci roju, nuvvu baga tinu, jagratta :). This was a routine message from raghav to pallavi when they were together and raghav still says it to pallavi and he knows - Pallavi would be listening too :)
Raghav to Pallavi - Nennu Nannu Premistanu :D
No comments:
Post a Comment