BSG -And, she blushes all day in his thought!
BSG -What he would be doing, would he be thinking about me, offcourse Yes! I love him and he loves me beyond thought! -
That is how BSG was lost in so many things yet something was missing!
BSG - Open ups up his last message to read it again. She kisses and hugs her phone like just few text now reins all her thoughts!
Phones rings and OMG, its is him, should I pick it, should I not, what should I say to him ? Somehow after a long bell, BSG picks the call to say in meek voice Hie :)
Rammy - Ohhh BSG, been missing you and your hi! See just you hie works better than everything!
BSG - Blush, blush and sooooper Blush!
Rammy - Okay, I call you later, got to go!
BSG - Okay ( She in back of her thought, thinking please stay,stay and talk. Your every word makes me blush, blush and blush ) and they hung up the call!
No comments:
Post a Comment