Monday, April 11, 2016

For a Novel

Girl ( Anna ) - She is at home, as she sees that it has started raining cats and dogs and wonders where the Roger ( Boy ) would be at this time. She pick up a call but no use. Anna hopes that roger will come home soon. 

Door bell ring - Its roger! Anna - Happy to see you, you wait here I will get you something warm. 

Rogers - Can I have something Instantly warm which will  keep me dry and yet will gel with beautiful weather of outside ?

Anna - Seems you have lost your mind!

Roger - Grabs Anna and Kisses her, and says, Anna - this is Instant, warm, beautiful. Anna smile and says Roger I love you :)

PS : Short scene wrote on a request by my friend 'For a Novel'

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...