Friday, March 11, 2016

Duel ( H-Heart Vs M- Mind - You know who wins in the end :D )


M to H : Wake up!
H TO M : Yeap, I am always up :)
M TO H : How come ??
H TO M : With her the reality is so beautiful that I prefer to be always up :)
M TO H : That is not love, that is called being 'YES' Man !
H TO M : Yes, you are right, 'You ( I am ) engaged (to) Saranghe'  ( girl name ) and that is what I define as being YES Man :). I will forever be her YES man :)
M TO H : OMG! You are in love :D
H TO M : Be supportive with me and I'm sure you will celebrate & cherish this way of - living loving life :)
M TO H : Yes, I'm YES Man too :)
H TO M : Hahahaha :)
M TO H : Love her more & more...and let your love soar!
H TO M : :D <3 <3

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...