Monday, February 22, 2016

Good Morning :)

He : Good Morning :). Had good sleep ?
She : Yes, I'm getting more sleep,but now I'm on the way to office :(
He : There can be possibly one solution to it...! You get to complete your sleep yet you won't get late to office :)
She : Hahahaha, Tell, Tell...
He : For that, I've to drop you at soooooper speed to your office and while I'm driving car, you can hold me and catch some sleep :). And, I'm sure you will get a good sound sleep :)
She : Hahahaha, Yes :)
He : And, once we reach your office, I will say..Honey Good Morning Again, had good complete sleep ?
He : And, you know what will you say ?
She : Ummmm,...!
He : You will say nothing, you will just smile and Kiss me on my cheeks :)
She : Hahahah, Yes!
He : And, I will smile back and say Love you, have a good day :)
She : Yes, Yes :). Now, I will also say you...Love you too :) and also I will say ...you are the best !
He : Then, I will be blushing pink and red!
She : Hahahha :)
He : 

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...