Let it break,
Let it break
she got no time,and,
she wants to break,
Let it break,
Let it break. (Mind to heart ).
There is no sunrise
There is no life,
You & her can't be on one track,
so, let it break,
let it break,
she got no time,and,
she wants to break.( Mind to heart).
Let it break,
Let it break,
but the patient heart
took the pain & choose
to fight his mind,and,
overcame all the strain.( Heart wins everything & her girl back ).
She is the one I want to
See again and again,
she is the one I want
to fall in love again and again! (Heart to Mind ).
Let it break
she got no time,and,
she wants to break,
Let it break,
Let it break. (Mind to heart ).
There is no sunrise
There is no life,
You & her can't be on one track,
so, let it break,
let it break,
she got no time,and,
she wants to break.( Mind to heart).
Let it break,
Let it break,
but the patient heart
took the pain & choose
to fight his mind,and,
overcame all the strain.( Heart wins everything & her girl back ).
She is the one I want to
See again and again,
she is the one I want
to fall in love again and again! (Heart to Mind ).
No comments:
Post a Comment