Your eyes are world to me,
Your eyes are world to me :)
Let me tell you something,
Under this blue sky,
Under this starry night,
I will cry,I will fight,
to keep the glow forever in your eyes,
Your eyes are world to me,
Your eyes are world to me <3 font="">3>
Let me tell you something,
Under this blue sky,
under this starry night..
Your eyes are world to me,
Your eyes are world to me..!
PS : ( Pic hand drawn by Rahul Sharma )
Your eyes are world to me :)
Let me tell you something,
Under this blue sky,
Under this starry night,
I will cry,I will fight,
to keep the glow forever in your eyes,
Your eyes are world to me,
Your eyes are world to me <3 font="">3>
Let me tell you something,
Under this blue sky,
under this starry night..
Your eyes are world to me,
Your eyes are world to me..!
PS : ( Pic hand drawn by Rahul Sharma )

No comments:
Post a Comment