You wish to marry
me someday..
I want that someday
to be today..!
Every morning you say
to me good-day,
I want to kiss you
every morning & bless my day !
You wish to marry
me someday..
I want that someday
to be today...!
Every evening I ask you
how was your day ?
but, I wish to ask the same
with a hug and kiss
to make your day :)
You wish to marry
me someday...
me someday..
I want that someday
to be today..!
Every morning you say
to me good-day,
I want to kiss you
every morning & bless my day !
You wish to marry
me someday..
I want that someday
to be today...!
Every evening I ask you
how was your day ?
but, I wish to ask the same
with a hug and kiss
to make your day :)
You wish to marry
me someday...
No comments:
Post a Comment