When my smile goes missing
I knock your door,
When my life goes missing
I walk your door,
You are my smile,
You are my life,
You are the one
I want to spend my all time.
When I can't see the light
I come to see you,
When I can't go right
I come to hold you,
You guide me to right,
You show me the light,
You are the one
I want to spend my all time.
I knock your door,
When my life goes missing
I walk your door,
You are my smile,
You are my life,
You are the one
I want to spend my all time.
When I can't see the light
I come to see you,
When I can't go right
I come to hold you,
You guide me to right,
You show me the light,
You are the one
I want to spend my all time.
No comments:
Post a Comment