Sometimes I ask myself
when was the last time
I had unconditional love in life ?
When was the last time
I had a great laugh and natural smile ?
when was the last time
I was chirpy and al-right ... ?
I sit and relax to hear myself,
to recollect and relive that time!
It was not only beautiful,
but it also had honesty, Innocence & Integrity,
which I don't see any-more outside!
It was my childhood time,
it was my happy time :)
when was the last time
I had unconditional love in life ?
When was the last time
I had a great laugh and natural smile ?
when was the last time
I was chirpy and al-right ... ?
I sit and relax to hear myself,
to recollect and relive that time!
It was not only beautiful,
but it also had honesty, Innocence & Integrity,
which I don't see any-more outside!
It was my childhood time,
it was my happy time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment