I have given my every second
to love you and hold your hand.
I have given my day,
I have given my night
to understand you well,
but sometime, I too
fall short to help,
sometime, I too don't
reach what you expect,
still I love you best,
Still I love you best.
If that one miss
Or short of help,
tags me as waste man,
I will feel sorry at my end,
I don't stand a chance
to ever hold your hand again.
But still I will love you best,
Still I will love you best.
to love you and hold your hand.
I have given my day,
I have given my night
to understand you well,
but sometime, I too
fall short to help,
sometime, I too don't
reach what you expect,
still I love you best,
Still I love you best.
If that one miss
Or short of help,
tags me as waste man,
I will feel sorry at my end,
I don't stand a chance
to ever hold your hand again.
But still I will love you best,
Still I will love you best.
No comments:
Post a Comment