Thursday, June 4, 2015

THANK U !

Thank you,
For making me realise !
The one I need most in my life,
the one I should hold all life,
The one whom
I can trust all time,
Is not there in you
It is very much here in me,
It is very much here in me !

Good or bad,
Happy or smile,
won't complaint, won't comprise,
won't leave in turn moil !
Fall in love with self,
Gain  trust in self,
Keep faith in self,
and you'll ask for no help,
and you'll search
No one special to tell !

Fall in love with self,
Gain trust in self,
Keep faith in self...
and you will be happy as Zen !

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...