I may look normal,
but I'm not so,
My friend asked me ( For 1 Beer ),
and I could not say no.
Though, it was mere few glass,
but time spent was
Certainly too too cool !
Though, it was mere few moments,
but thoughts shared was,
certainly too too goood !
I may look normal,
but I'm not so,
My friend asked me ( For 1 Beer ),
and I could not say no.
PS : Penned based on observation ! It is all about Happy - Get- 2-Gather and Wonderful time you get with Friends over Beer Table :)
but I'm not so,
My friend asked me ( For 1 Beer ),
and I could not say no.
Though, it was mere few glass,
but time spent was
Certainly too too cool !
Though, it was mere few moments,
but thoughts shared was,
certainly too too goood !
I may look normal,
but I'm not so,
My friend asked me ( For 1 Beer ),
and I could not say no.
PS : Penned based on observation ! It is all about Happy - Get- 2-Gather and Wonderful time you get with Friends over Beer Table :)
No comments:
Post a Comment