I wish, someday,
I'll also be busy,
No hie, no smile,
Just like everyone & you,
I'll say 'How you doing'
and walk by...
I wish, someday,
I'll also be busy,
No calls,no personal greetings,
Just like everyone & you,
I'll say 'How you doing'
and walk by...
But till that day,
every second, every moment,
Let me ask you..
Are you Alright ??
Are you happy inside ??,
Can I walk along your side..
I'll also be busy,
No hie, no smile,
Just like everyone & you,
I'll say 'How you doing'
and walk by...
I wish, someday,
I'll also be busy,
No calls,no personal greetings,
Just like everyone & you,
I'll say 'How you doing'
and walk by...
But till that day,
every second, every moment,
Let me ask you..
Are you Alright ??
Are you happy inside ??,
Can I walk along your side..
No comments:
Post a Comment