One voice stays in my head,
makes me smile, a
and keep my life well.
It's so good to hear you,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
I sleep with your voice,
walk with you in eyes,and
agree with your choice,
wherever I move,
I have you in my head,
wherever I move,
I have you in my head,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
One voice stays in my head,
makes me smile, a
and keep my life well.
It's so good to hear you,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
makes me smile, a
and keep my life well.
It's so good to hear you,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
I sleep with your voice,
walk with you in eyes,and
agree with your choice,
wherever I move,
I have you in my head,
wherever I move,
I have you in my head,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
One voice stays in my head,
makes me smile, a
and keep my life well.
It's so good to hear you,
you echo 24*7,
and keep my life well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment