Monday, April 13, 2015

We love - Because we're two different sides :)

There is no fun,
If we don't fight,
There is no fun,
If we both go right,
We fell in love,
because we're two different sides.

I love you more than you know,
You love me more than I know,
we stay good, we stay equal,
no more you, no more me,
we stay good, we stay equal.
We fight, we both wanna be right,
you go left, I go right,but
as time goes by,
we realise alone is no way to survive,
we kiss,patch up & smile :)

It's so hard to stay mute,
It's so hard to not look into your eyes,
we are one world,
we love each other's side,
we fell in love,
because we are two different sides.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...