Every time I see her,
and walk, to hold her,
She gives me the face,
as if,to say, how much she misses my place !
and walk, to hold her,
She gives me the face,
as if,to say, how much she misses my place !
She stands, and smiles
as I walk closer to her.
She means a lot to my world,
every time I see her,
She gives me the face
as if, to say, how much she love my ways !
as I walk closer to her.
She means a lot to my world,
every time I see her,
She gives me the face
as if, to say, how much she love my ways !
As I get to her, and
hold her close to kiss her face,
My world starts to feel heavenly,
My world starts to turn vividly.
hold her close to kiss her face,
My world starts to feel heavenly,
My world starts to turn vividly.
Every time I see her,
She gives me the face,
As if, to say, how much she misses my place !
She gives me the face,
As if, to say, how much she misses my place !
No comments:
Post a Comment