Show me light,
show me life,
I'm hiding like sun in gloomy sky,
Show me light,
Show me life,
Am falling like broken star in far sky.
Pick me up,
pep me up,
Let this moment be mine,
let me be happy,
and dance all night.
Pick me up,
Pep me up,
Let this moment be mine,
let me be happy,
and smile all life :)
Show me light,
show me life,
I'm hiding like sun in gloomy sky,
Show me light,
Show me life,
Am falling like broken star in far sky.
show me life,
I'm hiding like sun in gloomy sky,
Show me light,
Show me life,
Am falling like broken star in far sky.
Pick me up,
pep me up,
Let this moment be mine,
let me be happy,
and dance all night.
Pick me up,
Pep me up,
Let this moment be mine,
let me be happy,
and smile all life :)
Show me light,
show me life,
I'm hiding like sun in gloomy sky,
Show me light,
Show me life,
Am falling like broken star in far sky.
No comments:
Post a Comment