Saturday, March 7, 2015

That's How I Pen

Talk & talk & talk,
I get an idea,
Walk &walk & walk,
I get an idea,
As I say so,As I go so,
I get an idea :)

I pick up paper's piece,
Not to make a list,
I pick up paper's piece,
fold up my knees,
pen down with ease,
and go on to believe,
this gonna hit you clean,
as words flow with feel,
and emotions rush till heels.

All I need, 
Is an idea to believe,
as I say so,as I go so,
I get what I need.

Talk & talk & talk,
I get an idea,
Walk & walk & walk,
I get an idea,
As I say so,As I go so,
I get an idea :)

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...