How can I stop,
It's not willing to hear
what I want.
It just go on to fly,
It just go on to smile,
I don't know,
what's running on his side.
How can I stop,
It's going beyond
the defined line.
It just go on to walk,
it just go on to talk,
even with no thoughts,
I don't know,
what's running on his side.
Love is all
he cares for,
Love is you,and,
'You are the one 'he cares for.
All days long,
he holds you in heart,
all night strong,
he folds you with warmth,
you are the love he eyes,and,
that's what really,
runs on his side.
It's not willing to hear
what I want.
It just go on to fly,
It just go on to smile,
I don't know,
what's running on his side.
How can I stop,
It's going beyond
the defined line.
It just go on to walk,
it just go on to talk,
even with no thoughts,
I don't know,
what's running on his side.
Love is all
he cares for,
Love is you,and,
'You are the one 'he cares for.
All days long,
he holds you in heart,
all night strong,
he folds you with warmth,
you are the love he eyes,and,
that's what really,
runs on his side.
No comments:
Post a Comment