You are crying,
Even he can feel your vibes,
You are dying,
Even he can’t afford to smile.
I look to the sky,
to strengthen my side.
He can feel your vibes,
He can’t afford to smile,
But, I can’t see you cry,
I can’t let you say goodbye.
I’m so strong that I deny,
I will open a fight,
And, beat him,
to get what you wish in life.
I’m so strong that I deny,
And so sure to win your right,
to live long with a bright smile,
to live long with positive vibes.
Even he can feel your vibes,
You are dying,
Even he can’t afford to smile.
I look to the sky,
to strengthen my side.
He can feel your vibes,
He can’t afford to smile,
But, I can’t see you cry,
I can’t let you say goodbye.
I’m so strong that I deny,
I will open a fight,
And, beat him,
to get what you wish in life.
I’m so strong that I deny,
And so sure to win your right,
to live long with a bright smile,
to live long with positive vibes.

No comments:
Post a Comment