Judge me not by my looks,
I won't stand in your good books.
Hold me not by hooks,
I won't stay long in your loops.
I won't stand in your good books.
Hold me not by hooks,
I won't stay long in your loops.
Catch hold of my thoughts,
Embrace & hear my heart,
You shall find,
what you'd never come across,
cold as ice, clear as glass,
tough as core, tenable as flower,
alone as sky & happy as star.
Embrace & hear my heart,
You shall find,
what you'd never come across,
cold as ice, clear as glass,
tough as core, tenable as flower,
alone as sky & happy as star.
You shall see & know,
better of me, original of my part,
but, Judge me not by my looks,
I won't stand in your good books,
Hold me not by hooks,
I won't stay long in your loops.
better of me, original of my part,
but, Judge me not by my looks,
I won't stand in your good books,
Hold me not by hooks,
I won't stay long in your loops.

No comments:
Post a Comment