You are not a kid, grown girl,
You would be fine, Independent girl,
You would be safe,brave girl,
You would handle things well, Modern girl.
You would be fine, Independent girl,
You would be safe,brave girl,
You would handle things well, Modern girl.
Yes, I know that,
Yes, I heard that,
Yet, I love to care for you,
Yet, I am happy to help you,
Yet, I am glad to shield you,
Yet, I am modern like you.
Yes, I heard that,
Yet, I love to care for you,
Yet, I am happy to help you,
Yet, I am glad to shield you,
Yet, I am modern like you.
I can’t say,
Why I am like this to you,
You may like it or not,
But this is my love for you.
Why I am like this to you,
You may like it or not,
But this is my love for you.
You are not a kid, grown girl,
You would be fine, Independent girl,
You would be safe, brave girl,
You would handle things well, Modern girl.
You would be fine, Independent girl,
You would be safe, brave girl,
You would handle things well, Modern girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment