Sunday, February 22, 2015

I can be what I wish to be - A Free Bird or Anything

I wanna run.. to the places,
Not known with Faces,
Not judged with Aces,
I can be what I wish to be,
A Free bird, A lazy girl or anything,
But this world holds me long,
But this world holds me strong,
to let goooo of me...

I wanna run..to the places,
Not known with Faces,
Not judged with Aces,
I can be what I wish to be,
A Firework, A Spark or anything,
But this world holds me strong,
But this world holds me long,
to let gooo of me...

I can be what I wish to be
A free bird, A firework,
A lazy girl or anything,
I can be what I wish to be.

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...