Thursday, February 26, 2015

Everyone is close Expect YOU

Not even one, not even two,
Everyone is around me,
Not even one, not even two,
Everyone surrounds me,
But, the one I want,
The one I wish to see,
Feels my world is full,
Feels I am happy.

There would be day,
When I will hold her all day,
Take her to bay, Explore all ways,
Feed her from my tray,
And tell her on return day,
Only you fill hue in my day,
Only you zing up my way.

My happiness is in your way,
My world is in your say,
Everything else stays,
But, what I wish is,
you to embrace my every day,
What I want is,
you to embrace my every way.




No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...