You gifted me a cool #watch,
You suited me with #stylish cloth,
Books,Pen and so on,
I #thought they are so #precious,
I thought they are so precious.
You went back & stayed far,
#Morning to #Evening hours passed,
You didn't turned to express ur <3,
And, forgot to ask,how's my <3.
Soon,I #realised,all your gifts,
mean nothing to my heart,
They all look good,
but without you ...I just don't want.
#Morning to #Evening hours passed,
You didn't turned to express ur <3,
And, forgot to ask,how's my <3.
Soon,I #realised,all your gifts,
mean nothing to my heart,
They all look good,
but without you ...I just don't want.
Your time is all I want,
Not just few mins,
My heart wants every #second,
to be with you,
and hear #your part.
Not just few mins,
My heart wants every #second,
to be with you,
and hear #your part.

No comments:
Post a Comment