Monday, December 22, 2014

YOUR SMILE- LIGHT UP MY WORLD

So many words coming my way,
wanna be the first to have my say,
Had to wait too long to walk to you,
( But it )had to be the best day of your world too. ( VERSE 1 )

You little girl growing up,
Girl, your smile light up my world,
Your day, your world,
is my beautiful day, amazing  world.
Every second, every moment,
I love you girl,
Every second, every moment,
I want to hold you girl. ( PRE & MAIN CHORUS )

My world wanna talk to you,
 wanna be the first to kiss you,
See girl how I am without you,
see girl, the glow I have with you. ( VERSE 2 )

You little girl growing up,
Girl your smile light up my world,
Your day, your world,
is my beautiful day, amazing  world.
Every second, every moment,
I love you girl,
Every second, every moment,
I want to hold girl. ( PRE & MAIN CHORUS )

Let me be the first to hear your world,
Your say, your way
I just wanna be with you girl.
There are so many things to say in my world,
But, I just wanna hold & love you girl. ( BRIDGE )

You little girl growing up,
Girl your smile light up my world,
Your day, your world,
is my beautiful day, amazing  world.
Every second, every moment,
I love you girl,
Every second, every moment,
I want to hold girl. ( PRE & MAIN CHORUS )

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...