Never, Never, Never,
I foresee what future holds me there.
Never, Never, Never,
I thought this going to be #real,
But soon it came near, #near, near,
You, me & our world is parting,
Our love & life is in tears, tears, tears.
Never, Never, Never,
I thought this going to be #real,
But soon it came near, #near, near,
You, me & our world is parting,
Our love & life is in tears, tears, tears.
I may not be #right, I may have #fight,
But, my heart never lied,
It was for you, it is with you,
Thought, thing in our world are tight,
And our Love is #not alright;
But, love is #love; Love is Life,
My love for you is still very high,
it is born to grow not just to #exist & #survive.
But, my heart never lied,
It was for you, it is with you,
Thought, thing in our world are tight,
And our Love is #not alright;
But, love is #love; Love is Life,
My love for you is still very high,
it is born to grow not just to #exist & #survive.
Never, Never, Never,
I #foresee what future holds me there.
Never, Never, Never,
I thought this going to be real,
But soon it came near, near, near,
You, me & our world is parting,
Our love & life is in tears, tears, tears.
I #foresee what future holds me there.
Never, Never, Never,
I thought this going to be real,
But soon it came near, near, near,
You, me & our world is parting,
Our love & life is in tears, tears, tears.

No comments:
Post a Comment