I grow, I laugh,I smile,
I live ,I love, I #jive
I feel pulse, zing & alive,
When #you stay in my eyes,
When you breath for my life :)
I live ,I love, I #jive
I feel pulse, zing & alive,
When #you stay in my eyes,
When you breath for my life :)
I grow, I laugh,I smile,
I Live,I Love, I Jive
I feel hue,verve & vibes
When #your #heart #beats inside,
When you #breath for my life :)
I Live,I Love, I Jive
I feel hue,verve & vibes
When #your #heart #beats inside,
When you #breath for my life :)
Let me laugh,smile #all life,
Let me love you & be alive,
#Let me Jive & #kiss your eyes,
Let me be your breath all #life.
#with you, I grow, I laugh,I smile,
With you, I live, I love & feel alive :)
Let me love you & be alive,
#Let me Jive & #kiss your eyes,
Let me be your breath all #life.
#with you, I grow, I laugh,I smile,
With you, I live, I love & feel alive :)
No comments:
Post a Comment