Friday, November 28, 2014

#Trust your #words,#Love your #World -#Thanksgiving

I have your words,
You’ll mine in this world.
I have your trust,
Fight, is not the end,
It just helps to brace our loose ends.

I have you words,
You’ll be mine in this world,
I have your trust,
Move on, is not the way,
It's just our longing with a say.

Me in you or you in me,
Less or more,
Me in you or you in me,
Loud or no roar,
Me in you or you in me,
Happy or bore, makes me say,
I trust your words; I love your world,
I trust your words; I love your world.

#Thanks for #giving your words to me,
Thanks for #sharing your world with me,
Thanks for making #unconditional love to me.


No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...