Sunday, November 16, 2014

#Lifeline - Song

My days were just days,
My nights were just nights,
Until, I met you :),and,
discovered true meaning of my life :) – ( Sing 2 times )
I wandered across world,
to please my mind,
But, happiness & joy,
I found in you…my lifeline.
I wandered across world,
to please my eyes, but
But, Love and smile,
I got in few words with you ..my Lifeline :)

My days were just days,
My nights were just nights,
Until, I met you :),and,
discovered true meaning of my life :) – ( Sing 1 times )
My Love is you, My Life is you,
Smile is in you, Happiness is with you,
My day is you, My night is for you
My world is you, My Universe is in you.
With you not, I just can't survive.
With you not, there is just no Life.

My days were just days,
My nights were just nights,
Until, I met you :),and,
discovered true meaning of my life :) – ( Sing 2 times )
Always motivating, magical you,
Love you ...my Lifeline :).

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...