What you want in me as a love,
Doesn't hold in my outer part,
Am not your type… your heart talks,
I don’t come to your terms & stay far.
Is this the kind of love you thought?
Is this the kind of love you wished for?
Am not your type… your heart talks,
I don’t come to your terms & stay far.
Is this the kind of love you thought?
Is this the kind of love you wished for?
Don’t stay in rubble,
Don’t think loving me is a trouble.
Ask your heart to take a walk,
A little closer to my heart,
A little closer to my part,
To see, how deep you run in my thoughts,
And how much love I hold for you…my sweetheart
Don’t think loving me is a trouble.
Ask your heart to take a walk,
A little closer to my heart,
A little closer to my part,
To see, how deep you run in my thoughts,
And how much love I hold for you…my sweetheart
What more can you ask,
What more can you wish for, knowing
I am the right love you wished for,
I am the right love you wished for.
What more can you wish for, knowing
I am the right love you wished for,
I am the right love you wished for.
No comments:
Post a Comment