Baby, you come to my mind,
And bowl me with your style,
can't think of you sober with vapid smile.
And bowl me with your style,
can't think of you sober with vapid smile.
Baby,You are so damn hot,
You feel like a bomb.
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna ride on your hips.
Baby, You are so damn hot,
Feel like a bomb.
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna ride all night on your hips.
You feel like a bomb.
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna ride on your hips.
Baby, You are so damn hot,
Feel like a bomb.
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna ride all night on your hips.
Hot,Hot,Hot,
My girlfriend is so damn hot,
Knock,Knock,Knock,
My H-GF knocks me with her bold thoughts.
Hot,hot,hot,
My girlfriend feels like a bomb
My girlfriend is so damn hot,
Knock,Knock,Knock,
My H-GF knocks me with her bold thoughts.
Hot,hot,hot,
My girlfriend feels like a bomb
Baby,you come to my mind,
And bowl with your style,
Can't think of you sober with vapid smile.
And bowl with your style,
Can't think of you sober with vapid smile.
4 comments:
Your poem is good but u can imagine a girl more beautiful and pen it more clearly and hot.Its just a suggestion but it's good
Thanks for Liking my Poem . I must say you r Brave Girl for taking my poem in right spirit and gave your honest views. I will sure try to implement change and will be more clear and do detail once I am blessed with love .Till then,read again :)
Keep Reading,Keep Rating :)
Nice poem Mannu, as it is different from other posts. Like your effort to express the feelings for your GF obvious :)- .. Wishing u luck as always i know u will rock.
Thanks Anku Dear. This is an open feeling not for my GF as she is yet to found :). Thanks for your Trust and Good Wishes :).
Keep Reading, Keep Rating !!
Post a Comment