Sunday, September 21, 2014

Trouble...Don't Last Forever !!!

There would be some days,
When, I won’t say a word. 
There would be some days,
When I won’t feel like your love,
Your heart may suffer,
And say I don’t deserve,
We should call it off & stop this trouble,
We should call it off & stop this trouble.

There would be some days,
When you will feel no color,
Want to shed my covers,
And go live your life to stop this trouble.
There would be some days,
When you may have trouble,
And say I don’t deserve.

Trust my lover,

things will get better,
Don’t feel…that I am trouble,
I will stand to cover,

 and fill in you all colors.
Sail through this my lover,
Your heart will re-discover.
Some days are trouble,
But they won’t last forever.
Some days are trouble,
But they won’t last forever.




No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...