Friday, September 12, 2014

Me & You – Makes our Love True’

My all day goes like this,
Fighting with my mind, and,
Appeasing my soft loving side,
That, you are still close
to my heart, as me & you.
 I don’t know what to do,
My heart still feels close to you,
But in my mind, I see,
I’m losing track from your view.
No matter how much I push,
It comes back to say: this is true.
My heart still feels close to you, but
I don’t know why, in my mind,I see,
I’m drifting away from your eyes,
You must say… what you wish to do,
You only you …can’t make our love true.
Me & You  our love holds true,
And, happily, it’ll sail us through.  

I love looking at you, I love losing to you,
But memories can’t fill
The Love I need from you.
How long & how much more…  
I can’t imagine,
A second not  as ME & YOU.
You must say…
How to sail in two ways,
And not let our love breeze away.
My heart still feels close to you,
But I don’t know what to do,
In my mind, I see,
I’m just a stranger for you.
I’m dying to make love with you,
But you & only you can’t make our love true.
Me & You …  our love holds true,
And, happily, it’ll sail us through.  

 ME & YOU …the way to go,
I don’t know what to do,
My heart still feels close with you,
But in my mind see,
I’m walking away from your every view.
You must say, there has to be a way,
You must say, there has to be a way,
To be on one boat as me & you,
To make our love hold & true,
Me & you, happily sail in love pure as dew.



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...