I wanna love you even when I’m in Pain,
I wanna sail with you even when my life is sinking in hell,
I wanna hold you...till the very last of my breath.
Something is there in you girl that binds me with your heart
There is lot to say, but all my day goes in cherishing your jovial ways .
Hey Girl ! It is hard to touch your heart in few say,
I just feel love & love to love you everyday,
and every second ...I feel you standing & smiling my way
There is something mesmerizing in your every-say,
Even in pain...I only think of pouring happiness & hue your way,
Even sinking like hell...I wanna hold you till my last breath.
There is something about you girl..that binds my heart to you every-day,
There is so much to talk...but my everyday goes in admiring your Jovial ways —
feeling My Girl...With Gain No Pain :).
I wanna sail with you even when my life is sinking in hell,
I wanna hold you...till the very last of my breath.
Something is there in you girl that binds me with your heart
There is lot to say, but all my day goes in cherishing your jovial ways .
Hey Girl ! It is hard to touch your heart in few say,
I just feel love & love to love you everyday,
and every second ...I feel you standing & smiling my way
There is something mesmerizing in your every-say,
Even in pain...I only think of pouring happiness & hue your way,
Even sinking like hell...I wanna hold you till my last breath.
There is something about you girl..that binds my heart to you every-day,
There is so much to talk...but my everyday goes in admiring your Jovial ways —
feeling My Girl...With Gain No Pain :).
No comments:
Post a Comment