Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BREAK #PROMISE = BREAK #HEART

Some-days...I've to talk to myself, 
When you walk away from my sight,
I sit across..scolding & questioning self, 
why did I broke what I promised to your heart ,
Is this why I love you so much...no this can't be the way.
I've to listen what she says & is good to progress & lighten my way.

"I Love being with you"...she says,
but I must understand & pay her back more with love,faith & space,
and Feel her,stand for what I promised to her.. in every way.

Some-days...may become long days,
If I stick with my past -rugged ways.
No...No...Baby,I promise you to listen you in every-way,
You make my day & I too love being with you everyday .

I broke your promise, but promise you to bend my ways,
And I say to you from this day...
I love you,I will stand on your promise & on every-say,
Baby, let go of my past blues away & come closer to see me again.
I love you & want you to be in my way everyday 
I love you & want you to be in my every-way 



No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...