She seemed like any other girl at first,
and felt like tough to walk with thrust.
sounded so hard...that I thought to give up,
but no fast...said my world,
Better should I know & then Judge her,
Don't rush... don’t just judge,
Feel her heart & you shall see true side of her,
Hold her hand and you shall fly like a bird,
And you will feel then, she is not like any other girl.
Yes, I was out...gave a clear thought,
She is the one..., who lights up my world,
Understand my crazy world & turns it up to wow world :).
Whenever down...I just look her, as I know,
She is the one..who brings glow in my world :)
She is the one…who spreads smile with every word.
She is my girl; she is my wow world :)
She is my girl...she is my wow world :)

No comments:
Post a Comment