Friday, October 25, 2013

With you - I am filled with Zest

I stayed back..as you had left with a word to come back,
I never looked back, as you had made promise to come and hold my hand.
My Dream was good, my love was true...and
I lived it too,as I had word from you ...too love me back too

I stayed back..as you had left with word to come back,
I never went back ...as I had your promise to come and hold my hand,
My Dream was good, my love was true...and
I lived it too,as I had word from you ...too love me back too

I missed you so bad but I still love you my best,
everyday I wake up...with a hope to see you back,as
with you I stay best,with you I am filled zest,
with you I stay best,with you I am filled zest

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...