Like all of them,I too had something to recall,
there was a pretty face in my heart,
with whom,everyday I use walk & talk,
but never had the dare to face her & say my heart.
I lied,I cried only to console my broken part,
she was like wind & was not ready for bond,
she was sweet and was perfect for my heart,
but she was hard to catch & was not ready for bond.
Everyman has myriad stories in heart,
Like all of them, I too had something to recall.
With she gone,I don't know how to stay up & calm,
with so much to choose.. without her I feel so confused,
everything was smooth when she was close.
but,with she gone,I am left just to gaze the clock,
and yearn for last revival talk.
she was hard to catch & was not ready for bond,
she was sweet and was perfect for my heart,
she was like wind & was not ready to be tied by any bond.
Everyman has myriad stories in heart,
Like all of them I too had something to recall,
Like all of them I too had something to recall..
![]() |
| Gone-Like Wind |

No comments:
Post a Comment