Saturday, April 9, 2011

SHINNING STAR***

When the Sun shows the destiny….
When the winds brings the energy…
From Azure sky to Aquatic calm
My heart cries & fills with the beauty
You imbue my goals & keep me up.. to touch the high Poles….
You rekindle the latent energy & charm…..

Your feel just bless me... You are my heart...
I am blessed to have you close to my heart
You are my heart; you are my heart…my heart

I count myriad stars but I can’t find a polestar
The meaning of life can’t be found in a movie or star…
You are my shining star, my life has a meaning when u r not very far…
The rainbow smile, the sassy style …
The axis of my plane only revolve around your heart..

Baby, I Love you, I feel you…You are my Heart
Baby, I Love you, I feel you…You are my Heart

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...