Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just You

All I want is to let my feeling touch you...
My care is for you, My Prayer is you…
The mesmerizing voice & sparkling eyes...reignites my verve for you..
My love is for you; my life is just you…

All I want from you to listen...What I feel for you...
All I want from you to listen. What I feel for you...

My love is here but my heart is with you
All I want is you to see my ardour for you.

All I want is to let my feeling kiss you...
All I want you to see, I am ready for you...
All I want you to see, I am waiting for you...

1 comment:

Aditi Godbole said...

heart touching lines ...

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...