Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YOU FIRST

When the base play’s the game
When it comes to rekindling love & faith again
When it’s all about giving apt directions & impetus in the chain
You are the one who first & always cross’s my mind...
You’re the one who brings surprises...
You’re the first & last in my life…

Life is all about running...
World sees & cares only for those who is winning...
But when my dreams shatters, when my hope losses it’s glitter...
You are the one who still holds my hands & shrugs off my fear
Oh dear, you wake me up & imbue new zing & flavor...

When track gets wet, when road to destiny hits the deck
I loose peace; I loose patience...& get Impulsive again...
But you come to me & tell calmly. I will get what I seek from my life...
You open your arms; you lit up the latent charm...
You’re the first & last in my life...

On this day, all I can say...
You keep me standing, you keep on believing …
I will fly high, with new wings & ardor in life...
You’re the first...I trust
You‘re the ladder who helps me to go far & far...
You’re the first & last in my life...

No comments:

Beautiful Home

This idea was good, with step by step move, and Hand full with amazing Hilti tools, EBB’s execution turned  idea into something meaninful, E...