I just can"t let u go..
I"ll may not be perfect for u
I"ll may nt be one you looking for,
but still i"ll do whatever I can do..for you,
as I m just thinking of you
Won't hurt u, but still i"ll win u,
will give my heart n soul to you,
won't touch you but, still hav feel of u..yeah
look deep as possible u can..
will see.. hw much i hav for u..
just for u .. baby i love u..
will do more dan anyone can do..just.. for u..
baby.. i m thinking of u..
can't let u go....thinking of u
i dnt know..hw 2 go..without u...
dnt break me ..never play with. me..
cant survive..anymore ..without u..baby..
still wait for u..as long i can do..
please comeback..as I am restless.
oh yeah ..baby come back..
as i thinking of u..
just can't let u go...yeah..
thinking of u..thinking of u..
cant stop seeing u ...cant stop seeing u..
even it gets all over ..wil try..
baby ..i love u..love u
i m thinking of u..
can't let u go..just thinking of u..
I"ll may not be perfect for u
I"ll may nt be one you looking for,
but still i"ll do whatever I can do..for you,
as I m just thinking of you
Won't hurt u, but still i"ll win u,
will give my heart n soul to you,
won't touch you but, still hav feel of u..yeah
look deep as possible u can..
will see.. hw much i hav for u..
just for u .. baby i love u..
will do more dan anyone can do..just.. for u..
baby.. i m thinking of u..
can't let u go....thinking of u
i dnt know..hw 2 go..without u...
dnt break me ..never play with. me..
cant survive..anymore ..without u..baby..
still wait for u..as long i can do..
please comeback..as I am restless.
oh yeah ..baby come back..
as i thinking of u..
just can't let u go...yeah..
thinking of u..thinking of u..
cant stop seeing u ...cant stop seeing u..
even it gets all over ..wil try..
baby ..i love u..love u
i m thinking of u..
can't let u go..just thinking of u..
1 comment:
liked dis 1....beautiful use of simple words...gud1...!!!
Post a Comment