Came to this world with lots of cheers and applause,
with luck on my side I was riding very very high.
Lots of happiness & joy on my side,
I loved to do whatever I liked.
People seemed honest,and had helping hand when required,
things shaped perfect & fine.
World seemed easy & people were fine,
but I was hypocrited by owns,
then reliased I was living in world full of fake guys.
People turned omnious, world became perilous,
then my life took turn,
It was decided then never to look for anyone.
Now,I my still lucky, still applauded & still riding high,
BUT WALKING ALONE ..WALKING ALONE.
with luck on my side I was riding very very high.
Lots of happiness & joy on my side,
I loved to do whatever I liked.
People seemed honest,and had helping hand when required,
things shaped perfect & fine.
World seemed easy & people were fine,
but I was hypocrited by owns,
then reliased I was living in world full of fake guys.
People turned omnious, world became perilous,
then my life took turn,
It was decided then never to look for anyone.
Now,I my still lucky, still applauded & still riding high,
BUT WALKING ALONE ..WALKING ALONE.
1 comment:
a certain example of paradigmatic life reality..
influential poetry..
Post a Comment